HCCGF has a dedicated volunteer board of directors whose members include business, civic, and community leaders and caregivers. In addition to the Respite Voucher, Relative as Parents (RAPP) and Daybreak Group Respite programs, HCCGF serves the region through its advocacy efforts, information, assistance & referral services, program development and community education.
HCCGF Board Members Work to:
- Ensure the Foundation is keeping with its mission and purpose.
- Set policies and ensure effective planning.
- Assist Executive Director in strengthening programs and services.
- Ensure adequate financial resources.
- Protect assets and provide proper financial oversight.
- Build a competent board.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity.
- Enhance the organization’s public standing.
- Oversees overall agency policy and direction
- Attend fundraising events and participate in any annual or special campaigns
2015-2016 Board Members
- Karon Edwards
- Julie Wiggins
- Ethan Rector
- Elizabeth Pedroni
- Billy Hoilman
- Joe Hill
- Pam White, President
- Cameron Keziah, Vice-President
- Shane Fox, Treasurer
- Jennifer Snider, Secretary
- Brenda Reece, Executive Director
- Pat Guarneri, Caregiver Program Coordinator