The High Country Caregiver Foundation relies on the generous support of its donors, volunteers, and sponsors. There are multiple ways to help us continue offering much-needed services in the High Country.
Passive giving is an easy way to support the Foundation by doing activities you normally do, except there is no extra cost to you!
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the High Country Caregiver Foundation every time you shop. Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Foundation.
As a Gift
Make a tax-deductible donation in honor of a friend or loved one. Your donation provides respite care and other supportive services for family and kinship caregivers.
Your recipient will be notified by a beautiful gift card sent via email or postal mail. Perfect for the special hard-to-buy-for recipient, holiday shopping, and as a last-minute gift.
For any occasion:
- In honor of someone special
- In memory of a loved one
- Special occasion or celebration
- Holiday or Birthday gift
Why should you include sponsorship of “High Country Caregiver Foundation” events within your marketing strategy?
Whether your company is already a leader within its sector or is seeking to enhance its position, sponsorship of one or more of our events can place your company directly in front of your target market.
Sponsorship can take many different forms, whether it be financial, donation of supplies, food, or time.
Be sure to visit our events page to see available event sponsorship opportunities.
Becoming a sponsor is easy and we offer sponsorships at many price-points. With any type of sponsorship you choose, it will have a great impact on the lives of caregivers and their family members.
Host an Event
Offer your facility or place of business as a location for a fundraising event free of charge to the Foundation.
Help us establish relationships with businesses and individuals that can help us further our mission and goals.
Spend time helping us prepare for and work our events. This can include making decorations, setting up for an event, and helping at the actual event - serving food, handing out materials, etc.
- Volunteer to serve on the HCCF Executive Board
- Remember HCCF in your benevolent giving
- Remember HCCF in your annual donations
- Donate or solicit raffle and auction items
- Workplace donation match-check with your employer to see if they will match your donation to HCCF
- Supplying food for RAPP meetings and Day Break
- Furnishing supplies for RAPP and Day Break
- Purchase a gift card for us to use in acquiring decorations and supplies for our events. This can also include art supplies for RAPP events.
- Provide entertainment for a fundraising event.
- Volunteer to help with our annual RAPP toy drive