Who is eligible for the Respite Voucher Program?
- Caregivers currently residing full-time in Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Mitchell, Watauga, Wilkes, and Yancey Counties
- You have a relationship with a person who is chronically ill or disabled and whose own life has been impacted by their loved one’s condition. You don’t have to be related, live in the same house or town as the person for whom you provide care
- Caregivers providing care for persons with dementia or chronic health problems who have deficits in Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Spouses caring for a partner with dementia or chronic health problems who have deficits in Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Adult children caring for a parent with chronic healthproblems who have deficits in ADLs
- Adults caring for a relative or friend with chronic health problems who have deficits with ADLs
How do I apply?
This will electronically submit your application in a secure manner.
Submission is compliant with HIPAA laws.
If you would like to download the application, print it out, fill out the form by hand, and mail it in.
Request a hard copy application be mailed to you.